Friends, It’s launch day, and I’m so excited to share the launch of our NEW brand and the NEW website with you today! I’ve spent the last several months working to create a brand and website that reflects the personalized and elevated experience we provide to each of our couples!
From the vintage floral design to the timeless yet modern aesthetic – I hope our fresh design and online home captures the exceptional and inviting approach we take in executing every wedding!
In honor of launch day, I wanted to give you a little peek into our vision and the intention behind this exciting change – and what you can expect from us moving forward!
When I initially started the brand process, I had a clear picture of what I wanted.
I wanted it to look Timeless yet beautiful and transparent like me.
But most of all, I wanted our clients and future clients to feel the care and attention we’ll give you. I want you to feel comfortable and at ease. I wanted you to feel a connection, especially since we’ll be spending many months together. And I wanted you to feel like you can relate to us and feel confident in our abilities to execute your wedding day exactly how you envisioned it.
Our client experience is, and always has been, at the center of our work. Our goal is to put your vision first and foremost. With that in mind, I wanted our brand and website to be relatable, inviting, and friendly. I knew I wanted it to be bright and clean, yet natural and warm.
I couldn’t possibly be more excited about our entire brand. All those countless hours paid off!
So a lot of my NEW and OLD couples asked why the change?
The intention behind our new brand, was because Party Designs by Jax didn’t represent who was anymore. I noticed as our company evolved over the last year, so had our experience and our couples we serve! Because of that, I wanted our brand and web design to be a reflection of our natural approach and the elevated experience we provide each of our couples.
We may have a new look, but I’m the same energetic, analytical, detail-loving girl! We will continue to offer Day of Wedding Coordination services, but we’re evolving into more planning + design within the Raleigh, North Carolina, and surrounding areas.
One of my goals for the year was to provide a better blog with more planning tips, guest blogs by local vendors, and fantastic resources for brides/couples. Though we started strong, we’ve veered off a bit. Mainly because of our brand launch. (6 1/2 months in the making) But now that site is live, and our brides are happy, we’re kicking off next week with some fabulous bridesmaid gift idea. So stay tuned!
I invite you to take a look around at our new website and let us know your thoughts. I can’t Thank you enough for all your support.
Cheers to Timeless Love Weddings.
P.S. check out our grand GIVEAWAY below!!!! 10 of my favorite things!!
1. A beautiful straw bucket tote (I use mine all the time though-out the summer)
2. A bottle of my favorite Moscato Wine (So yummy)
3. A beautiful set of Mr. & Mrs. shatterproof champagne flutes from Honey Bee Gift Boxes (Used on our NEW welcome client gift)
4. A $25 gift certificate to Amazon (our UPS guy stops every week to deliver something)
5. The most heavenly smelling Wedding Cake soy candle & Yes she can get office pad from TJ Maxx (I love this place and have my candle burning)
7. $25 gift certificate towards any cake/cupcake order from Love Cake NC (her cakes look amazing and taste great)
8. $25 gift certificate towards any package with Kate Cherry Photography (The most comfortable person to work with and her photography is fantastic)
9. $100 gift certificate towards any package with Fords Fluent n Food (Chef John cooked my 1st Wedding anniversary dinner for my husband. he’s still talking about it)
10. stunning his & her’s vow books from featured designer Blush & Blue Designs (Maria is my go-to gall for all things stationery + Calligraphy and if your writing your vows. you’ll get a personalized book too)
- Leave a comment BELOW (we always love hearing from you); plus
- BONUS entry – Like our Instagram page; and/or
- BONUS entry-Leave a comment on our Instagram post; and/or
- BONUS entry – Tag up to 3 #bridestobe, #weddingcouple, #engaged who you think would love this bag of goodies (1 extra entry for each person tagged).
You can have up to SIX (6) entries total by leaving a BLOG comment, Following us on Instagram, Leaving a comment on our post & tagging up to 3 friends.
**Entries will be excepted until Sunday, September 30 11:59 pm EST. The WINNER will be announced on Instagram Stories Monday, October 1, 2018, at 3:00 pm EST. This GIVEAWAY is in no way sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram or Amazon & TJ Maxx. Open to U.S. entries only.
Good Luck y’all.
Please note that your comment may or may not show depending on your browser, but we have revived it if you leave it!